|Alias(es)||Fourth Class Officer|
|Assignment||Neo Mu/Gocken Island|
|Occupation||GEATHJERK officer, 4th class|
|Weapon||Various, mainly Ohdarko|
|Voice Actor||English: Paula Tiso|
Japanese: Marika Hayashi
- "Trying to play the hero, are you? Such a sight… It makes me beam like a ray of sunshine!"
- ―Vijounne, before attacking
- "I-I am not your little big boy!"
- ―Wonder-Red, to Vijounne
Personality and traitsEdit
Originally from an aquatic race on the water-covered planet, Ewwmee, this GEATHJERK femme fatale was unchallenged in her supremacy at underwater operations. The only female of the six GEATHJERK officers, her alluring figure was a weapon itself, capable of driving enemies to madness like the sirens of ancient myth.
Unusually vain and terribly concerned about all things relating to beauty, she had a strong aversion to all of the other women and detests anything unclean or unsightly. Along with her obsession with beauty, she traveled the galaxy in search of an aquatic environment suiting her liking. Having set her eyes on Earth and it's 70% water-filled environment, she intended to make it her own.
On an espionage mission during the invasion 20 years ago, Vijounne disguised herself as a human, setting a trap up for her FBI partner. She successfully stole valuable classified information and promptly disposed of the entire investigation team. Wonder-Blue's hate for Vijounne burned brighter than the hottest blue flame. Her FBI partner was his older brother.
Judging from her predilection for taunting Red and Blue, it seemed that she preferred to toy around with her enemies while fighting them. Once you fell for her wily tricks, you would never regain the initiative. Blue's brother was killed by her after she disguised herself as a fellow agent and earned his trust and led him into a trap. Since then, Blue swore revenge against her, no matter the cost (Something that Vijounne was all too happy to use against him).
- Madama Butterfly from Bayonetta bore a strong resemblance to Vijounne.
- In the Japanese version of The Wonderful 101's director trailer, one of the scenes showed Vijounne, smoothing her body. This was later replaced by Vijounne's intro appearance in the American version itself.
- Otherwise, the scene from the Japanese version of the director's trailer was mildly inappropriate to the American audiences.
- Her home planet, Ewwmee was a reference of "umi", a Japanese translation of "sea".