- "So, the sniveling worms dare to defy the Guild of Evil Aliens Terrorizing Humans with Jiggawatt bombs, Energy beams, Ray guns, and Killer lasers?! This time the mighty Laambo will wipe their simpering smiles from the face of the planet!"
- ―Laambo, during the encounter at the end of operation 001-B
Personality and traitsEdit
Particularly twisted even by GEATHJERK standards, Laambo has left a trail of atrocity across the galaxy.
As a soldier of the savage Golokey tribe from planet Doquuzu, Laambo possesses an extremely violent, war-loving nature. Fond of invasion tactics, he will give orders from the front lines, often happily joining the fray himself.
His weapon is a psycho-sword formed from his fighting spirit, called the Dechno-Bo. Having tamed the violent space monster Diekuu Ohrowchee of the Joolar solar system, he storms about the galaxy as if he has already conquered every system, near and far.
Laambo was involved in the invasion war 20 years ago as well. However, after a long and arduous battle, the Gaia Defense Army and CENTINELS managed to repel the GEATHJERK forces, although not before he mortally wounded Wonder-Red's father. As a result of his defeat at the hands of the previous Wonder-Red, he bears a deep grudge against the Wonderful Ones, who are looking poised to fend off the invaders of this generation as well.
- His outfit slightly resembles the outfit worn by M. Bison from the Street Fighter Series.
- Laambo and Walltha are twin brothers.
- Despite being twins, Laambo and Walltha are polar opposites in both personality and style. Unlike his brother, Laambo is driven by his emotions, especially his rage and likes to make fun of his enemies. He also weared a ragged outfit, covered in weaponry and ammunition, that is red in color, matching his flames.
- Laambo's mechanical leg was recieved sometime between his fight with Wonder-Red (Emeritus) during Earth Defense War II and his first meeting with The Wonderful 100 during Earth Defense War III. It is unknown if it was the Envan that crashed into him during Earth Defense War II that caused him to lose his leg or if it was from some other cause.
- Laambo's name, in conjunction with his first appearance being in a sports stadium, is possibly a reference to Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Laambo's death (having his sword pushed back and then being split in half by his own Dechno-Bo) is similar to the death of Metal Gear RAY from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, who had its sword ripped off by Raiden and was cut in half with its own blade.